AJ Madison is pleased to provide financial assistance to one lucky student who exhibits remarkable leadership.
The awardee will be chosen based on his or her response to the following topic:
• How have you demonstrated leadership both in and out of school? How has this helped better your school or community?
The AJ Madison scholarship winner will receive $1000 towards tuition fees and living expenses.
Deadline for submission is on December 1, 2018. The winner will be announced on December 15, 2018.
• Must be 18 years and above
• Must be a legal resident of the United States or hold a valid student visa
• Must be currently enrolled in or accepted to a full-time undergraduate or graduate program in any accredited U.S. university, college or school
HOW TO APPLY
• In 300 words or less, answer the following question: How have you demonstrated leadership both in and out of school? How has this helped better your school or community?
• Submit your essay to as a Microsoft word file attachment before December 1, 2017
• Only 1 submission per person. Email to Scholarships@ajmadison.com
• Email must include: Full Name, Address, Phone, School Name, GPA, Date of Birth
The winner will be notified via email on December 15, 2018. The winner should respond in 7 days, otherwise another awardee will be chosen.